Forums

WP 1.21 crashes.

1. WP was working great. Wanted to get the landscape keyboard so I upgraded to 1.21.
    Now I can't upload a post. Every time I try, WP app 1.21 crashes and closes itself.
    I tried this with iPhone OS 2.2 and 3.0. Same result.
    Is there something simple I'm missing here?

2. What's the URL for your blog?

We've also got a new version of the app that will hopefully be available in the app store soon, would be good to know if you have the same problem with that version as well.

3. littlesophia.wordpress.org

I certainly hope I _don't_ have the same problem then. :)

The individual posts are password protected, and I've changed nothing on the blog itself, only updated the iPhone ap. I was posting every day, sometimes several times a day during a trip in late May with nary a problem.

4. Well, I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs...
    definitely NOT blogging from my iPhone.

Is there a way I can regress my WordPress iPhone ap and get back to mobile blogging because there's zero point in keeping 1.21 if it don't work.

And "soon" doesn't help with each passing day that stuff is written, photographed and then not uploaded.

5. We've also got a new version of the app that will hopefully be available in the app store soon

Soon meaning when? It's been more than a week of this not working and the "solution" is... there's a new ap out soon? Other people must be getting it to work.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic