Forums

412 error when approving comments

1. I am getting the following error when trying to view/approve comments on 1 of my blogs. (My other blog is not effected and still works fine on the iOS WordPress App:

Incompatible site: Your WordPress site returned a error of 412. That probably means you have some special configuration that is not compatible with this app. Please let us know i the forums about it.

The blog address is: https://www.CrazyAshwin.com

Thanks for any help. I also tweeted this support request as @CrazyAshwin2 to @WordPressiOS with a screen capture of the error.

2. Hi there!

I'm not seeing anything on our end that would prevent you from being able to monitor comments on your account through the app.

The 412 error though usually is related to some security block. Does your host have any additional security settings set up on their end?

Can you confirm you're logged into your WordPress.com account under the ME section of the app?

Feel free to send us a reply from the app so we can view more details about your site and the app. You can reach us under ME > Help & Support > Contact Us.

Thank you!

Leave a Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.