Posts are showing as failed on iOS for iPhone
I am using the Wordpress iPhone app and whenever I publish a post, it lists it under the "Failed" section instead of the "Posts" section. The post is published to the website but in the App it lists it as Failed.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
- I have Installed and Re-installed the app on the iPhone
- The app used to not do this and it suddenly happened one day
- I'm thinking the iPhone app is not getting communication back that the post was successfully posted
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
You need to debug the XML-RPC Endpoint of your blog and check the response document.
There are different ways to do this:
1) You can go to the Settings app > WordPress and enable "Extra Debug".... full instructions here: http://wpiphonedev.wordpress.com/extra-debug/
2) You can use this tool http://www.eritreo.it and check the response on-line.
3) You can enable the log within the file xmlrpc.php and check the response document log.
This topic has been closed to new replies.