Here are a list of known issues with version 1.21:
- If you use a custom uploads directory you may be unable to add a blog and/or publish posts with photos (this issue impacts self-hosted WordPress and will be fixed in the next WordPress release)
- WordPress MU 1.5.1 may return a "wp.getUsersBlogs" error -- to fix update the xmlrpc.php file.
- Password protected directories (via .htaccess or other methods) of the WordPress install may prevent self-hosted WordPress blogs from working with the app
- Blogs running the "Registered-users-only" plugin, Authenticator plugin, and Resize at Upload have reported that the App does not work until they disable those plugins
- A few reports of the plugin FeedWordPress causing image uploads to not work in the App and possibly causing image issues in the regular web based WordPress as well
- Sites with invalid UTF8 characters can cause problems. The easiest way to check is to go here: http://validator.w3.org and type in the URL of your WordPress site. If you get a response such as “… one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8″ that is most likely what is causing the iPhone App to have trouble with your site
- One report of a blog running an older version of the Bad Behavior plugin causing issues when adding a blog.
This topic has been closed to new replies.