Forums

403 Error

1. I downloaded the new app, and I get a 403 error trying to connect to eric-b.net

I know the password is correct.

2. Looks like nobody on here or any of the support sites seems to address hosted blogs all too well, so here is the solution that I found on my host's forums. The issue was mod security.

Added

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterScanPOST off
    </IfModule>

to .htaccess

I hope this helps someone.

3. Thanks ericbee!

4. HELP! I don’t claim to be technically savvy but kind negotiate my way around the internet and some moderate levels of wordpress/web design. I am having a problem with the new WordPress 2 app for my iPhone 3G(s). Nothing original from what I have been seeing but it seems the solutions that are working for others are not working for me.

My domain name and site is hosted through ICD Soft. I have uploaded and installed Wordpress 2.9. My site is up and functions well: http://www.a-gamer.com

However I cannot get the wordpress app on my iphone to connect with my blog. I get the XML-RPC and 403 errors. I have enabled Atom Publishing Protocol and XML-RPC in the remote publishing section of the writing settings, but still no success.

Anything else I can be doing?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.